The waterfront city of Tacoma, Washington is tucked between the shores of Commencement Bay and Mt. Rainier. The Sundance® Spas Tacoma™ portable spa, with its curved-triangle shape, fits comfortably into a corner, too. Ideal for small spaces, this hot tub offers hydrotherapeutic benefits found in larger hot tubs – back-therapy seating, armrests, foot jets, and pillow headrests. All these features prove that a small, portable spa can be large on features.
With the Tacoma hot tub, you get the shape you want, plus Sundance quality. Thirty years of Sundance experience have gone into the design and production of the 680 Series spas, and each one is backed by a comprehensive warranty – your assurance of the best quality and reliability.
- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- No gas, chemical, or other by-products added to water
- Neutralizes waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh, clear water
- Energy Efficiency: Sundance manufactures high-performance, energy efficient hot tubs that are engineered to run efficiently for years.
- Water Purification: The CLEARRAY Water Purification System is now standard on all models. If you have an older hot tub but want the newest technology in the water purification category, you’ll want to purchase the CLEARRAY aftermarket kit.
- Lighting: Dramatic spa lights set the scene. Spa lighting and color are integral parts of your spa environment.
- Custom Cabinet: Durable and UV-resistant synthetic cabinetry provides your spa with the beauty of natural wood.
- Technology: Inspired engineering and proven reliability in every spa. Sundance delivers the quality you expect, plus convenient and energy-efficient features.
- Seats: 2 adults
- Dimensions: 5 ft. 8 in. x 5 ft. 8 in. x 31 in. (173 cm x 173 cm x 79 cm)
- Dry Weight: 394 lb. (179 kg)
- Total Filled Weight: 1,945 lb. (882 kg)
- Average Spa Volume: 147 US gal. (556 L)
- Jet Pumps: (60 Hz): One 1.5 hp (2.5 bhp)
- Total Jets 12
- DXL Jets: 8
- DVX Jets: 4
- Air Control/Massage Selectors: 1 Control
- Water Purification System: CLEARRAY®
- Filter: 35 sq. ft.
- Electrical Requirements: (60 Hz): 120 VAC @ 15A or 240 VAC @ 30A or 40A
- Lighting: Footwell Multicolor LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Jet Trim: CL Designer Jets – Optional
- Heater: 1.0 kW (120v) or 4.0 kW (240v)
- Shell Colors: Celestite, Platinum, Oyster, Sahara, Sand, Copper Sand, Sea Mist
- Cabinetry: Coastal, Mahogany, Autumn Walnut
- DXL: Provides a direct, penetrating massage to muscles in the back; Relieves tired muscles, stress and tension; Fully adjustable face
- DVX: Delivers powerful hydrotherapy to muscles in the back and calves; Adjusts for a customized massage
- 5 Years Spa Shell: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for five years from the original date of purchase.
- 2 Years Shell Surface: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the interior surface of the spa shell against blistering, cracking, or delaminating due to defects in workmanship or materials for two years from the original date of purchase.
- 2 Years Equipment & Controls: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the spa’s electrical equipment components – specifically, the pump(s), heater, air blower and control system (except stereo and light system) against malfunctions due to defects in materials or workmanship for two years from the original date of purchase.
- 2 Years Plumbing: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants factory-installed plumbing against water loss due to defects in workmanship or materials for a period of two years from the original date of purchase.
- 1 Year Cabinet: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the SunStrong™ synthetic cabinets against defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
BHP (brake horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed.