In a Hawthorne™ custom spa, a variety of power-packed jets and relaxing seating styles work together to provide effective Hydrotherapy spa variations. Favorite features, like waterfalls, molded beverage holders, and comfy pillow headrests are standard. And for a custom hot tub experience, the Hawthorne comes standard with Custom Luxury (CL) stainless steel jets and seductive in-spa LED lighting. The waterfall glows with Custom Luxury LED lighting, which includes interior pinpoint lights, plus underwater illumination.
Named for the plant that grows in the English countryside, the spacious Hawthorne hot tub features cozy side-by-side seating as well as a comfortable therapy lounge, both with therapeutic massage jets.
- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- No gas, chemical, or other by-products added to water
- Neutralizes waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh, clear water
Stainless Steel Jets
- Designer stainless steel jet trim
- Reflect water and light
- Sleek look sparkles through the water
- Factory-installed standard
- Unique hydrotherapeutic massage from each seat
Multicolor LED Light
- Footwell light addition
- LED technology allows for changeable colors
- Energy Efficiency: Sundance manufactures high-performance, energy efficient hot tubs that are engineered to run efficiently for years.
- Water Purification: The CLEARRAY Water Purification System is now standard on all models. If you have an older hot tub but want the newest technology in the water purification category, you’ll want to purchase the CLEARRAY aftermarket kit.
- Lighting: Dramatic spa lights set the scene. Spa lighting and color are integral parts of your spa environment.
- Entertainment System: The optional BLUEWAVE™ Spa Stereo System is a perfect addition to complete your Sundance spa. It literally surrounds you with music. You can easily access a playlist on your mobile device with Bluetooth® audio. The BLUEWAVE Spa Stereo System also includes USB power, AUX input and FM radio. Each stereo includes a wireless remote with an LCD panel that is user-friendly and controls the stereo while enjoying your hot tub.
- Custom Cabinet: Durable and UV-resistant synthetic cabinetry provides your spa with the beauty of natural wood.
- Technology: Inspired engineering and proven reliability in every spa. Sundance delivers the quality you expect, plus convenient and energy-efficient features.
- Seats: 5-6 adults
- Dimensions: 7 ft. 8 in. x 7 ft. 8 in. x 36 in. (234 cm x 234 cm x 92 cm)
- Dry Weight: 977 lb. (443 kg)
- Total Filled Weight: 5,564 lb. (2,524 kg)
- Average Spa Volume: 410 US gal. (1,552 L)
- Jet Pumps: (60 Hz): Two 2.5 hp (1 @ 4.5 bhp, 1 @ 4.8 bhp)
- Total Jets 44
- DV Jets: 4
- DX Jets: 8
- DL Jets: 10
- DXL Jets: 11
- DVX Jets: 10
- DST Jets: 1
- Air Control/Massage Selectors: 3 Controls /1 Selector
- Water Purification System: CLEARRAY®
- Filter: Two 45 sq. ft.
- Electrical Requirements: (60 Hz): 240 VAC @ 40A, 50A or 60A
- Lighting: Multicolor LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Jet Trim: CL Designer Jets – Standard
- Headrests: 4
- Heater: 5.5 kW Low Flow
- Water Feature: Variable Flow Waterfall
- Stereo: Optional BLUEWAVE™ Spa Stereo System
- Shell Colors: Celestite, Platinum, Oyster, Sahara, Sand, Copper Sand, Monaco, Sea Mist
- Cabinetry: Coastal, Mahogany, Autumn Walnut
- DV: Gentle, pulsing massage action soothes tired calves; Rotating jet stream expands and contracts the water stream; Fully adjustable face
- DX: Targets small muscles in the neck area with a gentle, yet effective massage; Relieves tension and strain; Adjusts for more or less water pressure
- DL: Focuses on pressure points on the neck, shoulders and back; Provides deep-tissue massage to relieve muscle tension and soreness; Adjustable face allows you to control the intensity of your massage
- DXL: Provides a direct, penetrating massage to muscles in the back; Relieves tired muscles, stress and tension; Fully adjustable face
- DVX: Delivers powerful hydrotherapy to muscles in the back and calves; Adjusts for a customized massage
- DST: Sends swirling currents of warm water circling throughout the spa; Vigorous whirlpool action delivers muscle-penetrating massage
- 5 Years Spa Shell: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for five years from the original date of purchase.
- 2 Years Shell Surface: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the interior surface of the spa shell against blistering, cracking, or delaminating due to defects in workmanship or materials for two years from the original date of purchase.
- 2 Years Equipment & Controls: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the spa’s electrical equipment components – specifically, the pump(s), heater, air blower and control system (except stereo and light system) against malfunctions due to defects in materials or workmanship for two years from the original date of purchase.
- 2 Years Plumbing: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants factory-installed plumbing against water loss due to defects in workmanship or materials for a period of two years from the original date of purchase.
- 1 Year Cabinet: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the SunStrong™ synthetic cabinets against defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
BHP (brake horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed.