The Denali™ by Sundance Spas. It’s a classic shape. A portable round hot tub like the Denali may be the perfect solution in your landscape or the ideal size for your patio. Either way, the Denali delivers the soothing effects of Sundance® hydrotherapy in a fun package. 20 jets have been thoughtfully placed to take advantage of the round spa shape, providing you with a world of massage possibilities. Barrier-free seating makes it easy to move from seat to seat. With enough room for four adults, it’s easy to share the fun, and the powerful foot dome in this round spa makes tired feet a thing of the past.
Our traditional round spa takes its name from Denali National Park in Alaska, a beautiful reserve known for mountain peaks and snowy vistas. The Sundance Denali spa is perfectly at home at a weekend cabin or on the deck in your backyard.
If you’re checking out round hot tubs, don’t miss the Denali.
• Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
• No gas, chemical, or other by-products added to water
• Neutralizes waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh, clear water
SMT™ Micro Adjustable Jet
• Soothing Muscle Therapy (SMT) jets offer a refined massage
• Ideal for easing tension in neck area
• Adjustable for customized massage comfort
Energy Efficiency: Sundance manufactures high-performance, energy efficient hot tubs that are engineered to run efficiently for years.
Water Purification: The CLEARRAY Water Purification System is now standard on all models. If you have an older hot tub but want the newest technology in the water purification category, you’ll want to purchase the CLEARRAY aftermarket kit.
Lighting: Dramatic spa lights set the scene. Spa lighting and color are integral parts of your spa environment.
Custom Cabinet: Durable and UV-resistant synthetic cabinetry provides your spa with the beauty of natural wood.
Technology: Inspired engineering and proven reliability in every spa. Sundance delivers the quality you expect, plus convenient and energy-efficient features.
- Seats: 4 adults
- Dimensions: 6 ft. 7 in. dia. x 36 in. (200 cm dia. x 91 cm)
- Dry Weight: 410 lb. (186 kg)
- Total Filled Weight: 2,895 lb. (1,313 kg)
- Average Spa Volume: 230 US gal. (871 L)
- Jet Pumps: (60 Hz): One 1.5 hp (2.5 bhp)
- Total Jets 20
- DX Jets: 8
- DXL Jets: 7
- DVX Jets: 4
- Diverta Jets: 1
- Air Control/Massage Selectors: 3 Controls
- Water Purification System: CLEARRAY™
- Filter: 50 sq. ft.
- Electrical Requirements: (60 Hz): 120 VAC @ 15A or 240 VAC @ 30A or 40A
- Lighting: Footwell Multicolor LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Jet Trim: CL Designer Jets – Optional
- Heater: 1.0 kW (120v) or 4.0 kW (240v)
- Shell Colors: Celestite, Platinum, Oyster, Sahara, Sand, Copper Sand, Sea Mist
- Cabinetry: Coastal, Mahogany, Autumn Walnut
- DX: Targets small muscles in the neck area with a gentle, yet effective massage; Relieves tension and strain; Adjusts for more or less water pressure
- DXL: Provides a direct, penetrating massage to muscles in the back; Relieves tired muscles, stress and tension; Fully adjustable face
- DVX: Delivers powerful hydrotherapy to muscles in the back and calves; Adjusts for a customized massage
- 5 Years Spa Shell: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for five years from the original date of purchase.
- 2 Years Shell Surface: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the interior surface of the spa shell against blistering, cracking, or delaminating due to defects in workmanship or materials for two years from the original date of purchase.
- 2 Years Equipment & Controls: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the spa’s electrical equipment components – specifically, the pump(s), heater, air blower and control system (except stereo and light system) against malfunctions due to defects in materials or workmanship for two years from the original date of purchase.
- 2 Years Plumbing: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants factory-installed plumbing against water loss due to defects in workmanship or materials for a period of two years from the original date of purchase.
- 1 Year Cabinet: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the SunStrong™ synthetic cabinets against defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
BHP (brake horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed.