Save on operating costs and enjoy all the luxury and smart styling of a Sundance spa. The Select™ Series Constance™ gives you the most wanted Sundance Spas luxury features in our most energy-efficient spa.
New, versatile styling fits into any environment beautifully:
- A cabinetry-finish, flat top eliminates exposed acrylic on the edge.
- Rich Autumn Walnut skirting and natural-tone Sea Mist acrylic join the Sundance Spas color line-up.
- Highly durable materials resist UV and weather damage.
Dramatic new hydro-massage and relaxation features pamper you in new ways:
- Enjoy a vibrant foot massage from the low-profile foot dome.
- Cool-down seat makes it easier and safer to enter and exit the spa.
- Patented jets positioned to maximize massage options and therapeutic power.
Complete your backyard with the polished, contemporary look, and high performance of the energy-saving Constance from Sundance Spas.
- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- No gas, chemical, or other by-products added to water
- Neutralizes waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh, clear water
- Based on our proven MicroClean I system, optimized for energy efficiency
- High-flow circulation pump doubles the water turnover amount, using less energy
Exterior LED Lighting
- Low-profile illumination for outside the spa
- LED lighting is energy-efficient and long-lasting
- Complemented by illuminated air controls, waterfall, and underwater lights
- Select Series Jets: Experience a full range of massage types. The jets in our Select Series spas work effectively for a variety of soothing therapeutic techniques.
- Energy Efficiency: Sundance manufactures high-performance, energy efficient hot tubs that are engineered to run efficiently for years.
- Water Purification: The CLEARRAY Water Purification System is now standard on all models. If you have an older hot tub but want the newest technology in the water purification category, you’ll want to purchase the CLEARRAY aftermarket kit.
- Lighting: Dramatic spa lights set the scene. Spa lighting and color are integral parts of your spa environment.
- Water Feature: AquaTerrace™ water feature includes colored backlighting with a rotating spectrum or one-color settings. iTouch AquaTerrace controls let you adjust lighting for waterfall and footwell.
- Entertainment System: The optional BLUEWAVE™ Spa Stereo System is a perfect addition to complete your Sundance spa. It literally surrounds you with music. You can easily access a playlist on your mobile device with Bluetooth® audio. The BLUEWAVE Spa Stereo System also includes USB power, AUX input and FM radio. Each stereo includes a wireless remote with an LCD panel that is user-friendly and controls the stereo while enjoying your hot tub.
- Custom Cabinet: Durable and UV-resistant synthetic cabinetry provides your spa with the beauty of natural wood.
- Technology: Inspired engineering and proven reliability in every spa. Sundance delivers the quality you expect, plus convenient and energy-efficient features.
- Seats: 6 adults
- Dimensions: 7 ft. 4 in. x 7 ft. 4 in. x 36 in. (224 cm x 224 cm x 91 cm)
- Dry Weight: 939 lb. (426 kg)
- Total Filled Weight: 4,867 lb. (2,208 kg)
- Average Spa Volume: 370 US gal. (1,401 L)
- Jet Pumps: (60 Hz): Two TheraFlo™ 2.5 hp (1 @ 4.5 bhp, 1 @ 4.8 bhp)
- Total Jets 38
- Accu-Pressure™ Jets: 12
- Fluidix Nex™ Jets: 6
- Fluidix Reflex™ Jets: 5
- Fluidix ST™ Jets: 7
- Fluidix Intelli-jet™ Jets: 7
- Vortex™ Jets: 1
- Air Control/Massage Selectors: 4 Controls/1 Selector
- Water Purification System: CLEARRAY®
- Filter: 2 interlocking Cartridge Filters
- Circulation Pump: Hi Flow Circulation Pump
- Electrical Requirements: (60 Hz): 240 VAC @ 40A, 50A or 60A
- Lighting: Illuminated air controls, Footwell, and Waterfall
- Stainless Steel Jet Trim: Standard
- Headrests: 4
- Heater: Stainless Steel 5.5kw (60Hz)
- Water Feature: Backlit Waterfall
- Stereo: Optional BLUEWAVE™ Spa Stereo System and 6 JBL Speakers
- Shell Colors: Celestite, Platinum, Oyster, Sahara, Sand, Copper Sand, Monaco, Sea Mist
- Cabinetry: Mahogany, Autumn Walnut
- Accu-Pressure™: Focuses on pressure points in shoulders, neck, back, calves and feet; Provides deep tissue massage to relieve muscle tension and joint pain
- Fluidix Nex™: Revolutionary, patented design concept; Both high- and low-impact massage; Use air control dial to adjust jet stream intensity and pressure; Durable bearingless jet available only from Sundance
- Fluidix Intelli-jet™: The ultimate in versatility and efficiency; Turn jet face to horizontal for a lighter, smoother massage, or vertical for large-muscle, deep massage; Use air control dial to adjust jet stream intensity and pressure; Patented bearingless jet built to last a lifetime
- Vortex™: Unique rifling action for high- and low-impact therapeutic massage; Produces a swirling sensation; Bearingless jet built to last longer; Exclusively designed for Sundance
- Fluidix Reflex™: Pronounced back-and-forth massaging motion moves water in a whole new way; Assertive action or mild massaging; Patented technology
- Fluidix ST™: Revolutionary, patented design concept; Both high- and low-impact massage; Use air control dial to adjust jet stream intensity and pressure; Durable bearingless jet available only from Sundance
- 10 Years Spa Shell: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for ten years from the original date of purchase.
- 7 Years Shell Surface: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the interior surface of the spa shell against blistering, cracking, or delaminating due to defects in workmanship or materials for seven years from the original date of purchase.
- 5 Years Equipment & Controls: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the spa’s electrical equipment components- specifically, the pump(s), heater, air blower, light and control system (except stereo system) against malfunctions due to defects in materials or workmanship for five years from the original date of purchase.
- 5 Year Plumbing: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants factory- installed plumbing against water loss due to defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the original date of purchase.
- 5 Year Cabinet: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the SunStrong™ synthetic cabinets against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
- 5 Year Jets: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the jets and jet fittings against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase.
BHP (brake horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed.