Stylish, and affordable, the Chelsee attracts smart spa shoppers. Four corner seats (everyone loves comfy corner seats), each delivers a distinct type of therapeutic massage. The Vortex™ Jet gives a unique rifling action for a high and low impact therapeutic massage. The unique Reflexology Foot Dome with eight powerful jets is another feature you seldom find in luxury hot tubs or discount hot tubs. In fact, the Soothing Muscle Therapy, or SMT™ jets and highly effective Accu-Pressure™ jets in the Chelsee give you a choice of specialized jet-massage therapies.
- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- No gas, chemical, or other by-products added to water
- Neutralizes waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh, clear water
Stainless Steel Jets
- Designer stainless steel jet trim
- Reflect water and light
- Sleek look sparkles through the water
- Factory-installed standard
Reflexology Foot Dome
- Elevated and curved dome with jets
- Powerful massage action that you can enjoy from every seat
- Excellent for reflexology
- Relief for tired legs
Four Distinct Corner Seats
- Four types of therapeutic massage seats
- Jetted reflexology foot dome
- Attractive two-tone comfort panels in headrests
MicroClean™ Plus Filtration
- Most robust and efficient spa water filtration available
- Filters more thoroughly in less time
- Lasts longer; lower replacement costs
- Energy Efficiency: Sundance manufactures high-performance, energy efficient hot tubs that are engineered to run efficiently for years.
- Water Purification: The CLEARRAY Water Purification System is now standard on all models. If you have an older hot tub but want the newest technology in the water purification category, you’ll want to purchase the CLEARRAY aftermarket kit.
- Lighting: Dramatic spa lights set the scene. Spa lighting and color are integral parts of your spa environment.
Water Feature: AquaTerrace™ water feature includes colored backlighting with a rotating spectrum or one-color settings. iTouch AquaTerrace controls let you adjust lighting for waterfall and footwell.
- Entertainment System: The optional BLUEWAVE™ Spa Stereo System is a perfect addition to complete your Sundance spa. It literally surrounds you with music. You can easily access a playlist on your mobile device with Bluetooth® audio. The BLUEWAVE Spa Stereo System also includes USB power, AUX input and FM radio. Each stereo includes a wireless remote with an LCD panel that is user-friendly and controls the stereo while enjoying your hot tub.
- Custom Cabinet: Durable and UV-resistant synthetic cabinetry provides your spa with the beauty of natural wood.
- Technology: Inspired engineering and proven reliability in every spa. Sundance delivers the quality you expect, plus convenient and energy-efficient features.
- Seats: 6-7 adults
- Dimensions: 7 ft. 5 in. x 7 ft. 5 in. x 36 in. (226 cm x 226 cm x 92 cm)
- Dry Weight: 845 lb. (383 kg)
- Total Filled Weight: 5,057 lb. (2,294 kg)
- Average Spa Volume: 405 US gal. (1,533 L)
- Jet Pumps: (60 Hz): Two TheraFlo™ 2.5 hp (2-Speed @ 4.5 bhp, 1-Speed @ 4.8 bhp)
- Total Jets 40
- Accu-Pressure™ Jets: 17
- Vortex™ Jets: 5
- Mini Vortex™ Jets: 4
- SMT™ Micro Adjustable Jets: 6
- SMT Fluidix™ Jets: 8
- Air Control/Massage Selectors: 3 Controls /1 Selector
- Water Purification System: CLEARRAY®
- Filter: Two-stage MicroClean® filter, 20 in. Slipstream™ Skimmer
- Circulation Pump: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: (60 Hz): 240 VAC @ 40A, 50A or 60A
- Lighting: Multicolor SunRay™ LED Lighting
- Stainless Steel Jet Trim: Standard
- Headrests: 4
- Heater: Stainless Steel 5.5kW
- Water Feature: AquaSheer™ Variable Waterfall
- Stereo: Optional BLUEWAVE™ Spa Stereo System
- Shell Colors: Celestite, Platinum, Oyster, Sahara, Sand, Copper Sand, Monaco, Sea Mist
- Cabinetry: Coastal, Mahogany, Autumn Walnut
- Accu-Pressure™: Focuses on pressure points in shoulders, neck, back, calves and feet; Provides deep tissue massage to relieve muscle tension and joint pain
- Vortex™: Unique rifling action for high- and low-impact therapeutic massage; Produces a swirling sensation; Bearingless jet built to last longer; Exclusively designed for Sundance
- Mini Vortex™: High- and low-impact therapeutic massage; Produces a swirling sensation; Unique rifling action for optimal massage; Exclusively designed for Sundance
- SMT™ Micro Adjustable: The ultimate in neck tension relief; Customzed pressure control; Fully adjustable face
- SMT Fluidix™: First Fluidix in 780 Series; Advanced patented jet design captures the feeling of a hands-on massage; Massages tension-prone areas in small muscle groups and joints
- 10 Years Spa Shell: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for ten years from the original date of purchase.
- 7 Years Shell Surface: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the interior surface of the spa shell against blistering, cracking, or delaminating due to defects in workmanship or materials for seven years from the original date of purchase.
- 5 Years Equipment & Controls: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the spa’s electrical equipment components- specifically, the pump(s), heater, air blower, light and control system (except stereo system) against malfunctions due to defects in materials or workmanship for five years from the original date of purchase.
- 5 Year Plumbing: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants factory- installed plumbing against water loss due to defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the original date of purchase.
- 5 Year Cabinet: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the SunStrong™ synthetic cabinets against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
BHP (brake horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed.