- Treats water using exclusive UV-C technology
- No gas, chemical, or other by-products added to water
- Neutralizes waterborne pathogens, resulting in clean, fresh, clear water
Quick Release Door
- Quick access to all the critical components and drain
- No tools needed
- Drain spa fast allowing you to save time
- Easy access to equipment for easy maintenance
Accu-Ssage™ Therapy Seat
- Effective therapy for neck, shoulders, and back
- Targets specific acupressure points
- Mild to bold action, deep-tissue massage
- Strategically placed to massage fine muscles and joint areas
- Target acupressure points in hands and wrists
- Hydrotherapeutic relief of carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis
- Energy Efficiency: Sundance manufactures high-performance, energy efficient hot tubs that are engineered to run efficiently for years.
- Water Purification: The CLEARRAY Water Purification System is now standard on all models. If you have an older hot tub but want the newest technology in the water purification category, you’ll want to purchase the CLEARRAY aftermarket kit.
- Lighting: Dramatic spa lights set the scene. Spa lighting and color are integral parts of your spa environment.
- Water Feature: AquaTerrace™ water feature includes colored backlighting with a rotating spectrum or one-color settings. iTouch AquaTerrace controls let you adjust lighting for waterfall and footwell.
- Entertainment System: The optional BLUEWAVE™ Spa Stereo System is a perfect addition to complete your Sundance spa. It literally surrounds you with music. You can easily access a playlist on your mobile device with Bluetooth® audio. The BLUEWAVE Spa Stereo System also includes USB power, AUX input and FM radio. Each stereo includes a wireless remote with an LCD panel that is user-friendly and controls the stereo while enjoying your hot tub.
- Custom Cabinet: Durable and UV-resistant synthetic cabinetry provides your spa with the beauty of natural wood.
- Technology: Inspired engineering and proven reliability in every spa. Sundance delivers the quality you expect, plus convenient and energy-efficient features.
- Seats: 5-6 adults
- Dimensions: 6 ft. 9 in. x 7 ft. 2 in. x 37.5 in. (206 cm x 218 cm x 95 cm)
- Dry Weight: 821 lb. (373 kg)
- Total Filled Weight: 4,616 lb. (2,094 kg)
- Average Spa Volume: 395 US gal. (1,495 L)
- Jet Pumps: (60 Hz): Two TheraMax™ 2.5 hp (5.1 bhp)
- Total Jets 41
- Fluidix Nex™ Jets: 4
- Pulsator™ Jets: 2
- Fluidix Reflex™ Jets: 6
- Fluidix ST™ Jets: 12
- Fluidix Intelli-jet™ Jets: 6
- Vortex™ Jets: 2
- SMT™ Micro Adjustable Jets: 3
- Whirlpool Jets: 6
- Aromatherapy Delivery/Air Blower: 8 Air injector Jets with quiet, 1.5 hp Air Pump
- Air Control/Massage Selectors: 5 Controls /1 Selector
- Water Purification System: CLEARRAY®
- Filter: MicroClean® Ultra, 20 in. Slipstream™ Skimmer
- Circulation Pump: Dynamic Flow™ Circulation Pump
- Electrical Requirements: (60 Hz): 240 VAC @ 40A, 50A or 60A
- Lighting: Sunglow illuminated air controls
- Stainless Steel Jet Trim: Standard
- Headrests: 3 ComforToneT 2-part/2-tone gray; optional cream insert
- Heater: Titanium Coil Heater w/ 5-year Unconditional Warranty
- Water Feature: Backlit AquaTerrace™ Variable Waterfall
- Stereo: Optional BLUEWAVE™ Spa Stereo System
- Shell Colors: Celestite, Platinum, Oyster, Sahara, Sand, Copper Sand, Monaco, Sea Mist
- Cabinetry: Coastal, Mahogany, Autumn Walnut
- Fluidix Nex™: Revolutionary, patented design concept; Both high- and low-impact massage; Use air control dial to adjust jet stream intensity and pressure; Durable bearingless jet available only from Sundance
- Pulsator™: Creates a gentle “pulsing” massage action; Provides relief in the palm and wrist area; Reduces discomfort of carpal tunnel syndrome in wrists
- Fluidix Reflex™: Pronounced back-and-forth massaging motion moves water in a whole new way; Assertive action or mild massaging; Patented technology
- Fluidix ST™: Revolutionary, patented design concept; Both high- and low-impact massage; Use air control dial to adjust jet stream intensity and pressure; Durable bearingless jet available only from Sundance
- Fluidix Intelli-jet™: The ultimate in versatility and efficiency; Turn jet face to horizontal for a lighter, smoother massage, or vertical for large-muscle, deep massage; Use air control dial to adjust jet stream intensity and pressure; Patented bearingless jet built to last a lifetime
- Vortex™: Unique rifling action for high- and low-impact therapeutic massage; Produces a swirling sensation; Bearingless jet built to last longer; Exclusively designed for Sundance
- SMT™ Micro Adjustable: The ultimate in neck tension relief; Customzed pressure control; Fully adjustable face
- Whirlpool: Chosen by professional athletes; Vigorous action delivers muscle-penetrating massage
- 10 Years Spa Shell: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for ten years from the original date of purchase.
- 7 Years Shell Surface: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the interior surface of the spa shell against blistering, cracking, or delaminating due to defects in workmanship or materials for seven years from the original date of purchase.
- 5 Years Equipment & Controls: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the spa’s electrical equipment components- specifically, the pump(s), heater, air blower, light and control system (except stereo system) against malfunctions due to defects in materials or workmanship for five years from the original date of purchase.
- 5 Year Plumbing: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants factory- installed plumbing against water loss due to defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the original date of purchase.
- 5 Year Cabinet: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the SunStrong™ synthetic cabinets against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time, and are not defects.
- 5 Year Jets: Sundance Spas, Inc. warrants the jets and jet fittings against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase.
BHP (brake horsepower) is a maximum value measured by the motor manufacturer with no pump installed.